January, 27 – March, 25, 2020
Due to an unfavorable epidemiological situation in the world and in Russia, the Baikal Auction company "Russian sable" has decided to postpone our 7th Baikal international Fur auction to a later date, June-September 2020.
The auction dates will be updated depending on the situation with the COVID-19 epidemic.
We also inform you that after grading the 7th auction catalog will be available on our web site for the sale by private treaty. We will be happy to answer your questions. +7 (3952) 487-101.
Yours sincerely, General Director
The 31 000 sable skins collection was offered, including:
– Barguzinsky type of about 30,9 thousand;
– Kamchatka type of about 600 thousand;
According to a number of foreign and Russian fur experts, the auction was successful.
The relatively low percentage of sales is 75% due to our intention to hold the market price.
average price for 1 (one) skin
|TOP LOT of a raw sable sold for $620.00 per skin|
Russian Sable – is the first Siberian auction company located in Irkutsk – capital of the region specializing in the supply of unique Russian Barguzin sable. We established our company in April 2016 and have already had 3 successful auctions as a result of well-coordinated work of the team of professional trappers, commodity experts, fur suppliers, as well as economic, information and other departments of the company.
• Irkutsk – capital of the region specializing in the supply of unique Russian Barguzin sable
• Transportation to Irkutsk sable is convenient to our suppliers. No wonder that for many years the largest Russian fur was databased here.
• Irkutsk is a modern and developed metropolis, where there is all the necessary infrastructure for carrying out the logistics required by the auction
• In Irkutsk, there is the main Russian school of hunting specialists, professionals who organize hunting and manage harvesting of fur-bearing animals in the vast territory of Siberia
• One of the best commodity experts in Russia lives and works in Irkutsk