January, 27 – March, 25, 2020
April, 30 – May, 2, 2020
May, 3, 2020
The 31 000 sable skins collection was offered, including:
– Barguzinsky type of about 30,9 thousand;
– Kamchatka type of about 600 thousand;
According to a number of foreign and Russian fur experts, the auction was successful.
The relatively low percentage of sales is 75% due to our intention to hold the market price.
average price for 1 (one) skin
|TOP LOT of a raw sable sold for $620.00 per skin|
Russian Sable – is the first Siberian auction company located in Irkutsk – capital of the region specializing in the supply of unique Russian Barguzin sable. We established our company in April 2016 and have already had 3 successful auctions as a result of well-coordinated work of the team of professional trappers, commodity experts, fur suppliers, as well as economic, information and other departments of the company.
• Irkutsk – capital of the region specializing in the supply of unique Russian Barguzin sable
• Transportation to Irkutsk sable is convenient to our suppliers. No wonder that for many years the largest Russian fur was databased here.
• Irkutsk is a modern and developed metropolis, where there is all the necessary infrastructure for carrying out the logistics required by the auction
• In Irkutsk, there is the main Russian school of hunting specialists, professionals who organize hunting and manage harvesting of fur-bearing animals in the vast territory of Siberia
• One of the best commodity experts in Russia lives and works in Irkutsk